INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Saturday, 15 May 2010

"i used to love you so, so much. even as i watched you change, i tried to convince myself that i still loved you. but you're not. you're way far from where you've come from. you no longer Just Dance. and with each change, i started falling a little out of love with you..."
— ~ BingYing

“But more often than not, the most healing thing that we can do with someone who is in pain, rather than trying to get rid of that pain, is to sit there and be willing to share it. We have to learn to hear and to bear other people’s pain. That is all part of becoming more conscious.”


— ~ M. Scott Peck, Further Along the Road Less Traveled

No comments: