INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Saturday, 22 May 2010

Omg, I can't believe all the teachers say I'm a slacker -_- Mr Sean Choo, Miss Chew and Mr Shankar!
LOL, they say I'm too playful. I like <3
"Mrs Yong, Yaojun is too distracted, not serious and talkative in class. He have the potential to do it, but he have to move out of his comfort zone and pay more attention in class. He's too relaxed." says the teachers.
They also say I need to ask questions when in doubt. I've never asked questions before cos' I don't like. I like to be independent.
When I told them about my problem for not performing, which is not motivated, and constantly being discriminated by my classmates (for being a Sec 5), which demoralises me, they told me this "Why do you care about them?"
The problem is, I can't cover my ears and ignore them, can I? When those words get into my ears, I just felt disappointed.
Singaporeans are too realistic. I wonder which fellow in JJ doesn't discriminate me at all. I can't find a single soul that don't.

"Wow, Yaojun didn't have tuition since primary school? He's actually very smart because he can still score so well in his O's and get into one of the best class. Last minute work can work for O's, but definitely not A's."
Damn, I hate starting revision so early. Is last minute work really not useful at all? Someone tell me please.
I started my revision for O's two weeks before exams, can I do the same (say 4 weeks before) for A's?

No comments: