INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Wednesday, 19 May 2010

Sometimes I really feel like I should've stayed in CJ.
So much enjoyable and crazier. Life sucks in JJ.
The environment, the atmosphere and the people.



And I only noticed I only have 2 T-shirts from CJ. T.T


And then I noticed I have more than 10 JJ shirts?
4 x House PE Tee + 1 x '09 Orientation Tee + 1 x Tsunami Bannister + 3 x Line Camp + 2 x Team JJ + 1 x Track Tee + 1 x '10 OGL Tee + 1 x Sports Meet Tee.
Don't even bother taking photo of it! :/
And the problem is because I only wear 4 of them every week? [2 x PE + (Mon & Friday)]
I remembering myself wearing almost 10 every week last year.
Because of the change of principal, if not... Sigh.

I MISS CJC! T.T

No comments: