I really can't find the motivation to do anything.
Well, not really anything. Studies in particular.
Why? Why people in my class have it? Why?
WHY? CAN SOME ONE FREAKING TELL ME?
Shit this man. Seriously. Period.
I need a study buddy man, srsly.
But which dumbass in the right mind would study with me?
I don't need an all A's study buddy. I don't mind one who scores all S and U.
I just need someone to study with me, so I have the motivation.
But who the hell would study with me in the first place?
My results sucks to the core. SSSSEA. Like MapleSEA sia.
I saw 11:11AM and 11:11PM yesterday.
I saw 1:11PM and 1:11AM yesterday and today respectively.
I got an 1111 amount when I spent my gold to buy stuff in an online game on my Nexus One.
I even saw 238191111 receipt number when I went to the nearby petrol station to buy ice cream.
My right eyes had been twitching non-stop for days.
People say when the right eyes twitch, it's either good luck is coming, or there's something I ought to know/do which I haven't.
What is all these about?
P.S: Now playing: The Veronicas - When It All Falls Apart
INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment