Today is a super boring day. Was suppose to go out to shop for my wallet, but the 3 pigs sleep until so late -_-
Now they just went home/out/whatever, and I'm stucked at home doing nothing.
My sore throat is seriously super jialat. Sigh, when I try to swallow my saliva, I feel the painful hindrance inside my throat.
LOL, I write until like that :x I was never able to spit out my phlegm no matter how hard I try from the day I was born.
So when I have sore throat, it'll take days to weeks to fully heal. I feel pain when I cough, eat, swallow and breathing.
Sucks to be me. Sigh, it's been a few years since I last fell sick. Luckily there isn't any fever.
Heaty body, arching muscles, tired eyes, breathing out hot air and painful sore throat.
Faster heal please, Yaojun! Always fall sick at the start of the holiday. It's always like this. Why? T.T
Can anyone tell me what is the date I've to go back to school? I don't know anything at all. ):
Anyway, I just jailbroken (rooted) my Nexus One. Now can buy apps from Android Market and Nagivation is available! ^^
Also, well better not say out all. Have to give you guys a shock when you see me HAHAH!!!
It's a bore to stay at home the whole day. Sian sian sian!!! SZP! :x Where is the love! ):
And I didn't tell any of my family members that I'm sick. Nobody knows except that three joker!
Zef bought me 2 quick-bites cookies from 7-11, and 2 THREE LEGS COOLING WATER? ROFL THE NAME!
It's a chinese herbal water. But no taste one lei. It's called san jiao biao qin re shui. LOL HAHA!
Thanks my lovey cousin and friends. I love you guys! ^^ They gave me at like 4AM in the morning yesterday! <3
Have to lock myself in the room watching TV, playing games, tumblring and listening to radio? I don't want! ):
Looking at shopping catalogue in my email now -_- So many pretty wallets from TOD'S, Hermes, YSL and Versace.
Have been watching Channel 61/62/63 all day long. Chinese movies. Funny, but I don't wanna stuff myself in the room! ):
I wanna go out! Nobody wanna go out with me cos they're afraid of getting sick? Or they don't want me to get worst?
Dota anyone? Matthew? Chunkiat? Jon? Bryan? Tsui? Zhiyang? Kwangyang? Kelvin? Zef? Sean? Nelson? Dickson?
WHERE ARE YOU GUYS! )): T.T Q.Q
Current Mood: Sick and feverish-like feeling
INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment