I slept at 7AM yesterday! ): And I didn't take any sip of water before sleeping.
I'm now all down and sick. I hate this. Sick on the first day of holiday. It's always like this.
Zef and Linus went to my house yesterday to entertain me!
We talked about all sorts of things - friendship, relationship, the girl we love, studies, drama shows etc..
They end up sleeping on my bed. 3 guys sleeping on my bed. Omg unglam :/ Luckily it's a king-sized bed!
Woke up at 1PM and went to sleep again!!! ): So I last woke up at 5PM and I psycho them to go town.
HAHA and they kena psycho'd. They waited for me to prepare myself, and then cabbed to Zef's house to wait for him.
Linus cab back to prepare as well. Daryl wanted to follow us so we went to town together. :/
We cabbed to Linus's condo to wait for him, and everyone was smoking, including the taxi driver, while waiting.
ROFL!! Haha, but not me. I don't smoke. I quitted. It's not good for me for any reason in the world you can find.
We cabbed to town and it cost us $19.80 HAHA! Kinda cheap lo. ^^
I found out I cabbed down just to pass Jon my Takashimaya membership card? )):
I WANNA SHOP AT THIS GREAT SINGAPORE SALE! T.T
Accompany Jon to buy the agnes b bag for his GF. Zzz -_-!
My Armani wallet is so jialat lo now. I'm changing a wallet soon.
I spotted a Gucci wallet and I'm gonna buy it next week! Time to sell my LG Crystal for it! ^^ Hahha!
But I found a Fendi wallet also super nice! OMG, I wanna buy ): My bro told me to buy the LV monogram one.
But that one like so common la. No thanks! ROFL! Need to pay myself lo! Sucks ):
End up took public transport back to Jurong! Yay! (Y)
Zef and Linus went to JP to watch movie with Hambert.
Me and Jon went to Starbucks to talk about my current situation now. ):
What should I do? :x Arghhhh!!!!! I'm always stucked at the same old situation.
Went to bus interchange to take 241 to my house, and saw Weijie in the queue to, just behind us.
He saw us but didn't say 'hi' to us. Only said 'hi' to us when we said 'hi' to him.
For an introverted anti-social guy to say 'hi' first. WHAT IS THIS!! T.T
Now Jon's at my house playing Modern Warfare 2 on my com. I'm using lappy now! :/
Linus and maybe Zef coming over to my house to play later!
Sianz! I wanna buy so many things now. Shoes, tuxedo, Tag Heuer watch, a Y-3 pants and a G/A belt!
No money to buy all! Sad )))):
And I'm sick now, I think. Shit!!!
Current mood: Sad and sick ):
INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I ♥ clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.
I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment