INTRODUCTION
Hi (:
I clubbing, shopping, and sleeping.

I'm someone who doesn't take the first step to say 'Hi' to others.
I don't take initiative; which is why I'm kinda anti-social, and emo-looking, which I'm obviously not.
I'm quiet in nature, and am also kinda stiff too. I don't talk much, unless I'm super close to you or you're special to me.
I’m not hyperactive in nature, but I will, at the correct time. I've poker face most of the time.
I’m boring when you first know me, because of my ‘introvert-at-first-impression' personality,
but as time passes by, you know I’m not.
My dream is to be a fashion designer, but I know I'm not able to be one.
One of my other dream is to be a pilot too, and I'm really gonna work for this one.

Friday, 28 May 2010

I'm so tempted to blog this shit out now.
The government should do something about the massive amount of foreign 'talent' in our country.
Banglas especially. They're making me so pissed off man.
While I was on board bus 241 on my way home, this retarded blangla dashed across the bus to the back to steal an old women's seat. That old women was already about to seat and he just snatched it?
This isn't the worst. The worst is, he fucking laugh his ass off at that poor women for failing to find a seat.
That women is like so poor thing la. Walk so slow, can't really see clearly and hunched back.
And that blangla just steal the seat like this? What a fag man. Stupid insolent impudent imbecile.
I can take people insulting me, discriminating me, dodging me for who I am, giving me that fucked up look from the way I walk and look and present myself, saying bad things behind my back, spreading fake rumors in school, but I can't take this kind of stuff.

Yeah and I know I shouldn't be in a JC. You guys don't have to constantly telling that behind by back.
I know I'm more suited in ITE, or even AVI (boys-homed/jailed ppl who went there to study). I know I should be a criminal in the society, because my looks tell me so? w/e

I wish I have the ability to just forget everyone that I know in JC. You, they, we, them, him, her. Everyone.

No comments: